Image Map

'D' is for Doyle, Decoration,and Design

April 23, 2009

I must admit that I'm trying to resist the urge to re-decorate, however I've found so many great photos online for sewing room organization (my dream is to one day move from the kitchen table to my own 'creative space') and home decorating. Yesterday I came across this idea and can't seem to get it out of my head, as it is so simple, yet very charming and personal. To date I have one 'D' (aka our wedding cake topper), and am now on the hunt for more!

***UPDATE***
My hunt for D's has been successful, as my mom and sister picked me up the two pictured below while at Kohl's! I'm a happy camper! :o)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I have been collecting k's and d's (since we have the same initials) for 4 years now. I saw something similar awhile back and loved it! So I started collecting and have never hung them up. I'm reinspired!!! I'm planning to do a collage in our bedroom. Thank you for the re-inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)