Image Map

Hamburgers and French Fries- Oh My!

August 27, 2009

I'm not a Baker nor a Cake Decorator, but thanks to my coworker who introduced me to Bakerella, I now want to be one of each! :) If you have a box or two of cake mix in your pantry, take a look at Bakerella's wonderful blog, as you'll instantly want to open the boxes to create magic!

Bakerella illustrates how to make these wonderfully cute cupcake/brownie hamburgers and sugar cookie french fries!

(Note: image above is from Bakerella).

Now go on and check out her made creativeness, as she has so much great ideas/recipes/and tips to share!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! I have never seen anything like that. We should try to make them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so adorable!! I want to try and make them for the next bday party.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are fabulous! I think I've seen these before. They look like so much fun to make and would be a great little treat. Some people just really have talent! Baking? Not really one of mine.

    Looking forward to having you be a part of the monthly craft challenges. Can't wait for it to begin...check back next Tuesday for the first assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, they look pretty yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)