Image Map

Hello World!

August 16, 2009

I'd like to introduce everyone to the third member of our family, Stuart, our 2 year old Salt and Pepper Miniature Schnauzer!


When he's not laying under my feet while I'm cutting fabric and/or sewing, or collecting my fabric remnants from the floor, he enjoys freedom in the back yard (not to mention that he is quite the camera lover!).



Now I'm off to work on my Snail Mail Craft Swap project with my friend Alia! I'd love to post progress photos, however everyone is going to have to wait as I don't want to ruin the surprise for Alia (hopefully everyone is understanding)!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Aren't dogs awesome, I love our dog Emma! Thanks for sharing the photos!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a cute lil pup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta lover these dogs as they give us unconditional love! I am surprised not to see a home made sweater on him.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)