Image Map

Saturday is the Day!

August 6, 2009

I think I've been walking around this week with an extra big smile, as its hard to contain my excitement of the Craft Swap on Saturday! The ladies will be joining me for lunch, the Swap, and great conversation...what else could a girl want? :)

Are there any The Next Food Network fans out there? The lunch menu is scheduled to include a version of Melissa d'Arabian's Skirt Steak Tostadas (that challenge in particular made me so hungry!). Come back Saturday afternoon for a recap of the Craft Swap and a review of Melissa's recipe.


Last but not least, don't forget to swing by on Sunday for my first giveaway!

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Can't wait to see the results! I've started the item for our swap... so an exchange might be our [semi] near future! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)