Image Map

Are You Ready For Some Football???

September 27, 2009

Mr. D's (formerly Mr. Made With Love) Steelers quilt is heading to my long arm quilter (thank you Martha!), which means I'm well on my way to finishing the quilt before the end of October (my promised due date; hopefully by the time I attach the binding, the 100+ degree weather will be long gone)!


Quilt Top...GO STEELERS!


Quilt Back

Now I'm off to work on the Artsy Clutch Christmas order (can you believe Christmas is less than 3 months away???)!

Come back Monday for another great Rachel Ray recipe, and Tuesday evening I'll post photos of the Snail Mail Craft Swap project (Alia's package is scheduled to be delivered on Tuesday- yeah!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)