Image Map

Buttons Galore!

October 1, 2009

Sunday I ventured to JoAnn's with the girls (my mom and sister), with no plan of making a purchase (I should mention that I rarely walk out of JoAnn's without buying something!). I went to the button wall in hopes of finding a sale, however was disappointed when the buttons were full price (cute buttons are expensive!). I proceeded to meet my mom at the cutting counter when I spotted three baskets full of clearance buttons near the checkout stands...score!

I ended up purchasing 12 sets of buttons and went back on Monday and purchased 23 more sets- HA! I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with my button stash, but for only $0.25 to $0.50 per pair of buttons I couldn't pass up the deal! If you're in need of buttons, I encourage you to check out your JoAnn's...maybe you'll also have some success!

Check out my stash below (as you can see I've already used some of the buttons!)...all for $15.50 including tax (a $107.25 value...that's equal to a piece of furniture from IKEA!)!


1 comment:

  1. What a great selection of buttons you now have to choose from.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)