Image Map

One Way to Cut Shipping Costs!

October 15, 2009

Mr. D is headed to Tennessee next weekend for his Dad's birthday (Stuart and I are staying home to hold down the fort while Mr. D is away). With Christmas being a little over two months away, I've decided to send my in-law's Christmas presents with Mr. D, as shipping is costly and I hate paying for it (hopefully that's not too tacky!). Not to mention that I'm usually late with shipping our Christmas presents. ;) I have fabric picked out for my step-mother-in-law's handmade item, however I'm stumped when it comes to Mr. D's dad (is it just me or is it super hard to sew/craft for men?). If you have any ideas you can offer up, I'd love to hear them (just remember I'm on a tight deadline as all projects must be done by 10/22!).

One last thing, remember when I posted about Blue Eyed Blessing's Craft Challenge? I unfortunately didn't quite meet the October 7th deadline; however I did make a little Thanksgiving decor plaque (which is a miracle as I tend to not decorate for any holidays!). As you all know the lighting in my house is a disaster, so once the rain storm passes I'll be able to get outside and shoot a photo or two (stay tuned!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)