Image Map

Amazing!

January 28, 2010

Last year I treated myself to a well deserved (and needed!) Rowenta iron, and have been in heaven every since!

Up until a couple weeks ago I thought I was a good and caring iron owner, until I took a closer look at the soleplate- icky! With JoAnn's 50% off coupon (good until Saturday), my loving mom picked up the Rowenta Soleplate Cleaning Kit.

I'm happy to report that I just finished cleaning the soleplate, and my oh my...it works! I definitely had to put a little muscle into the cleaning, however it was all worth it (even my slightly charred thumb- stupid mistake) as I'm ecstatic with the result.

Note- I tried to take before and after pictures for all, but the lighting just wasn't cooperating...perhaps next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)