Image Map

White Casual Dinnerware

March 30, 2010

I've been doing a little online window shopping for white casual dinnerware. I've come to find that there are many options, however I've had a hard time finding a 'young' dinnerware collection- most to be a bit matronly. :( There are two collections that I would like to see in person...


Lenox Tin Can Alley. I may be able to work with these, however I know that I do not want square dishes- been there and done that!


Emma Dinnerware. I like the dotted details on these dishes.


One thing I do know, is that I'm adding a set of these to the white dinnerware for a pop of color! :)

If you don't mind me asking, where did you purchase your dishes from? (I've been focusing my attention on Macy's, Crate and Barrel {lovely, but too expensive for me!}, Pottery Barn, and Mikasa.com).

2 comments:

  1. I love that dot detail on those dishes! I got my "matronly" dishes at Gottschalks, and the Mikasa outlet. I have always loved them until now when I have come to the realization that they truly are matronly. I would love to see what you pick out. Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two of the "latte" bowls in the last picture. I got them from Anthropologie in light blue. It adds a special little "Oh hello!" to my morning breakfast cereal.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)