Image Map

SQUIRMY WORM STUDIO HAS ARRIVED!

May 14, 2010

It's been a long time coming, but finally I'm able to announce that Squirmy Worm Studio has arrived on Etsy (go on...follow the link and see for yourself)! I'm continuing to build my inventory and will add merchandise upon completion...so check back frequently!


Etsy Artist Feature week was such a success, and what better way to kick off my Etsy Grand Opening than getting to know such talented ladies! Thank you all for participating- you made my Grand Opening that much more special! :)


I'll see you back here Monday for a giveaway...as May 17th is Sew Mama Sew's May Giveaway Day- yeah!!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I added your shop as one of the ones I "heart" on etsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats friend!! I can't wait to find out what we are having next week so that I can take advantage of your craftyness!!♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...off to check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Candice! You've done a fabulous job, and I can't wait to see your shop evolve.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)