Image Map

Summer TV...

June 1, 2010

I'm not a huge TV addict, although I do have a handful of shows that I keep up with (Chuck, Glee, and Private Practice...). Tonight I caught the summer sneak peek of Wipeout- have you seen this crazy obstacle course TV show? If you haven't, I suggest that you take some time to get acquainted with the show, as it is a hoot!

The premise of the show is that each week twenty-for contestants take on Wipeout's extreme obstacle course in hopes of being named 'Wipeout Champion'. The remaining four contestants that successfully make it through three qualifying rounds complete in the ultimate Wipeout Zone obstacle course for a cash prize and the 'Wipeout Champion' title. Check out the video below for Wipeout's Top 10 Moments! :)



I have to say that the red bouncy balls are my favorite...he he he. I should also mention that I've never seen someone get 'hurt' while completing the obstacle course...I know some of you were worried!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)