Image Map

A Couple of Quick Updates...

July 8, 2010


If you're looking for Made With Love, you came to the right spot! My blog has a brand new look (finally!), but don't fret as the content is the same as I'm all about life, love, and crafting! :)


I'm working on creating a newsletter for Squirmy Worm Studio, so when I figure it out and launch it I'll remind everyone, so that you can subscribe! :) I'm also working on updating the shop with some new Nursing Cocoons, as well as girlie Sloppy Worm Wipes. If you're interested in a Deluxe Diaper Pod feel free to contact me for a custom order! In addition my lovely sister has volunteered to help in Squirmy Worm Studio's fabric buying department, which will definitely help to expand the fabric variety in the shop, which is something I'm very excited about!

Before I sign off, tomorrow (Friday July 9th) is Cow Appreciation Day at Chick-Fil-A (my absolute favorite fast food restaurant...sorry In-N-Out, you're a close second!). ;) Is anyone planning on dressing up like a cow for a free combo meal? I'm tempted, but not 100% committed!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new look!
    Oh I totally would dress up as a cow, do you think I can just where black and white and that would work :) ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo.. Fun job for me. Hopefully my fabric selections will be liked by others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog look! It's great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)