Image Map

Fabric, Buttons, and Flowers!

January 21, 2011

Last Saturday my first package from The Quilted Fish arrived, and I've literally been swooning over all of the beautiful Sweet Divinity fabrics (and not to mention the FUN buttons and crocheted flowers)! :)


I've already sat down to start working on my tutorial (it took be FOREVER to narrow down all of my ideas!). I am so excited and hope that my tutorial will be of interest to so many of you! The tutorial will be posted on The Quilted Fish's blog in March (don't worry I'll remind you!).

Any ideas of what I'm making??? :)

8 comments:

  1. Even I don't know for sure what you are making but I can't wait to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my goodness! I may need some help on the tutorial part. Having fun yet???!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You already started on your tutorial??? I know who I will turn to for advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of guesses!! teeheee! can't wait to be inspired by you, Candice!! hope your weekend is awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheesh. I have GOT to get started on mine! I'm with Johanna....YOU ALREADY STARTED?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you're amazing and talented!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)