Image Map

I'm So VERY Excited!!!

January 10, 2011


I'm finally able to share the good news with all of my blog friends! :) A couple weeks back I answered an open casting call to be a Creative Consultant, under the direction of Amanda Herring of The Quilted Fish, and I was chosen!!!


The Team is comprised of nine lovely and talented ladies from across the globe! Each Creative Consultant will be sent a care package of Amanda's fabric and some Riley Blake embellishments (oh how I love Riley Blake!) and will make a tutorial to share with YOU! Every Friday one of us will guest post on Amanda's blog, so make sure to bookmark her address! :)

I'm really quite excited to be given this opportunity, and am looking forward to what my creative/sewing future holds! I hope you'll continue to follow me along this adventure! :)

7 comments:

  1. Very exciting! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful opportunity! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad to be on the team with you! I can't wait for our first package!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is going to be such fun, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds perfect for you Candice. Cant wait to hear all about it as time goes on. sherri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like so much fun...congratulations!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)