Image Map

Thread Catcher Sewing Pattern- Now Available for Purchase!

January 12, 2011

Woo hoo! I FINALLY took the plunge and completed my very own Thread Catcher pattern for purchase on Etsy!!!


The Thread Catcher pattern is a 5 page PDF file, featuring clear and concise directions with 17 supporting step-by-step photos.

Squirmy Worm Studio’s Thread Catchers are a must have accessory for any Seamstress, Quilter, Scrapbooker, Knitter, Crocheter, and/or Jeweler!


The Thread Catcher consists of a weighted bag/pincushion with non-slip grip, enabling it to sit (and stay!) on the table, serving as a great portable trash bag for your favorite Seamstress/Crafter! If you're a Knitter or Crocheter, the Thread Catcher can be placed over the arm of your favorite chair and used to hold your skein of yarn!


The Thread Catcher approximately measures 14" long, with the bag measuring 8" tall x 5.5" in diameter, with a 2.5" boxed bottom. The bag is constructed with boning, enabling the bag to always remain open and ready for your scraps! :)

8 comments:

  1. Very cool! Those look awesome Candice! I like the idea of boning in them to keep them open!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! Your sewing is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow!!! I am very impressed! I haven't done anything like that yet. Way to go! I LOVE the fabrics you chose too!
    Hope you sell lots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Though I don't sew, I know there are some ladies out there who will love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback on my wearable almost done jacket! I am loving your blog... and off to check out your etsy store!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog today ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to buy this pattern...please let me know when you're back..

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)