Image Map

Appliqued Flower Wall Hanging!

March 4, 2011

It's that time of the week again (yeah!), as another tutorial has been posted to The Quilted Fish's blog, by one of the Creative Consultants! This week's tutorial was written by my sweet friend Brooke of Silly Mama Quilts!


Just a reminder as all of the of the Creative Consultant's Tutorials have been kitted (not sure that's a word, but it sounds good!) up and are available for purchase in The Quilted Fish's shop!  

Next week is my turn to share my tutorial- woo hoo!  It's been hard keeping my tutorial a secret, but I've done it and I only have one week to go...I think I can, I think I can!  :) 

Wishing everyone a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sweet friend for the kind words! Can't wait to see your project next week! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut up! I love your new header. LOOOOOOOOOOOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute project Brooke did. I can't wait to see what you have come up with. I know it will be totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't wait to see! and i too looooooove your header.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)