Image Map

The Little Business That Could...

March 1, 2011


I've been thinking of advertising for a while now (I won't specify EXACTLY how long I've been thinking, as I don't want to embarrass myself with my indecisiveness), but never seemed to find the right fit...that is until now!  Ladies and Gents, I've purchased my first advertising spot as I am now a sponsor on Take Heart- woo hoo!  I've been following Danielle's blog for some time now, and knew that her blog was the right fit for Squirmy Worm Studio as soon as I received my first email from Danielle!

PS- I know that I now only have 11 items in my shop- eeks!  I'll be sewing up additional items to add to the shop as soon as I can.  Does anyone have any special requests?

PPS- I delivered a Coffee Burlap Tote Bag to my coffee bag supplier yesterday and it was a hit!  He said that he was going to show the Tote Bag to the owners, in hopes of clearing some space in their coffee shops and allowing me to display some bags for sale.  I don't want to get too excited, just in case it ends up being a no go, but then again my Tote Bags may be for sale in a store- yippee!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! You go girl! I have some advertising that I do on a site called Mom Made That. I have also done lots of reviews and giveaways. Hope is works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really great, Candice! Congrats! You do great work and it will work out well for you, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, good for you for getting out there... your work is great, you will be a success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope it brings in more business than you can handle!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)