Image Map

Bible Reading List- Week #3

April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, friends!   

By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.  For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.  1 Corinthians 15: 2-4

How did last week's reading assignment go?  I'll be honest, as I'm a bit behind in reading, but hope to catch up this week! 

This week's reading list is a continuation of the last week's...

Sunday- Romans 5-6
Monday- Genesis 8-11
Tuesday- Joshua 11-15
Wednesday- Psalms 6-8
Thursday- Job 5-6
Friday- Isaiah 12-17
Saturday- Matthew 5-7

I'll see you back here next Sunday for week #4!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)