Image Map

Busy, Busy, Busy

May 31, 2011

Do you ever get so busy/stressed that you just shut down?  That's where I'm at today.  I have an overflowing 'To-Do List', which involves a lot of sewing, pattern refinement, and decision making.  I want everything that I produce and/or has my name on it to be perfect, although I know that its an impossible feat as I'm an imperfect person, living in an imperfect world- plain and simple.

That's all I have for tonight...I just wanted to get it off my chest.  A new day is just around the corner (2 hours and counting).

Oh, and because posts without a picture are a tad bit boring...even on a bad day (maybe especially on a bad day) this little guy makes me smile from ear to ear!  :)

3 comments:

  1. Awe...I think we can all relate to being imperfect! I hope you get a chance to breathe...and remember it's ok! =) Love your pooch...his tag is adorable. Have a better day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling well! It's why I'm doing laundry and organizing today. It always brings my stress level down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i feel busy busy busy all the time, too busy, and I wish i could just shut down. I need a cute pooch like your lil' man here, he'd probably make me smile and remember that everything is actually A-OK. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)