Image Map

Mug Rug Tutorial!

June 3, 2011

Happy Friday, friends!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!  I'm so excited to announce that the Brooke of Silly Mama Quilts (Blog and Etsy shop), is kicking off the second round of tutorials for The Quilted Fish.  This round of tutorials will all be made from Amanda's Sugar and Spice fabric (which I LOVE!!!).

Okay, first up is Brooke's Mug Rug tutorial!  If by chance you were at Quilt Market and stopped by The Quilted Fish's booth, these sweet Mug Rugs were displayed on the blue table, as part of the Mad Hatter Tea Party decor!  In my opinion, the Mug Rugs are so sweet and such a fun addition to your morning coffee/tea time (or MY Diet Coke time!).  They are also a great project to practice your quilt binding techniques, and can totally be completed in an hour or two!

1 comment:

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)