Image Map

Wednesday...

June 8, 2011

I have to say its been one of THOSE days...

I went to bed a bit late last night, and just as I was falling asleep realized that I really NEEDED to wash a load of whites, as I anticipated going into the office in the morning and frankly had nothing to wear.  With that, I got up early, tossed a load in the wash, went back to bed for a bit, then tossed the load into the dryer and got in the shower to get ready to go into work (the architecture firm that I've done some work for in the past has additional consulting work for me to do- score!).  Called into the office at 9am (after I was dressed and had straightened my hair!) to see what time I was wanted, when I found out that they really weren't ready for me to come in today, so it was rescheduled for Monday morning.  It wasn't that big of a deal, but I DID straighten my hair for the occasion, and that takes some time!  :)

Since 9am or so I've been spot cleaning the carpet in the dining room, hallway, and my sewing studio as we'll just say that my Momma's lab had an upset stomach last night- ugh!  So disgusting!  My Momma did what she could before she left the house for work, but since I'm home (and kind of want to sew), I've taken over the cleaning duties.  Let's just say, the lab might turn into an outside dog for the next couple of days.

Okay, so that brings me to 1pm or so...the mail came and unfortunately my new (and desperately needed) sewing tags did not appear.  I'm optimistic that they'll show up sometime this week, and until they do I'm holding out on finishing up a handful of Coffee Burlap Tote Bags, as I'm fresh out of sewing tags (and really am over making them by hand!).  I did however get two boxes of business cards from Vista Print, which came MUCH faster than anticipated.  The last time I ordered business cards was from Overnight Prints, and I have to say that I think their quality is much better than Vista Print...lesson learned.

Tired of me complaining yet?  Hehehehe  Well, that's all I really have to share for now.  I'm off to work on my next tutorial for The Quilted Fish's blog, as I'm up on June 24th, and currently have nothing to show for myself!  I hope everyone has a great {and uneventful} Wednesday!  :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's been one of those days for you! But at least it's the middle of the week-- Or as my friend's dad likes to say, "The gateway to the weekend" :) I hope tomorrow's better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a day. Yuck. I hate those days.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)