Image Map

The Quilted Fish Tutorials- Sally and Julie!

July 8, 2011

It's totally YOUR lucky day, as I have two tutorials for you to check out from The Quilted Fish's Design Team!  First up is Sally of Sally's Angelworks, and she has whipped up a beautiful 9-patch quilt tutorial for your enjoyment!  With Christmas just around the corner (not trying to scare anybody!), Sally's quilt tutorial would make AMAZING Christmas gifts...don't you think?  :)  I also want to mention that I saw this beauty at Quilt Market, and Sally did an amazing job on both the design and the machine quilting...she's a pro!  :)


You'll have to excuse me for my tardiness on the second tutorial, as Julie of The Intrepid Thread whipped up a Sweet Liberty Table Runner.  I think that table runners are a great addition to any table, so hop on over to your favorite fabric store, pick up some discounted 4th of July fabric (score!) and make a table runner or two for next year's festivities!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your comments, and read them all! Thank you! :)